How to Find Farset Labs
Farset Labs is located in Unit 1, Weavers Court Business Park, Belfast, BT12 5GH, in the centre of Belfast in Northern Ireland. We are a five-minute walk from the Great Victoria Street train & bus station and a ten-minute drive from George Best (Belfast City) Airport.
If you plan to take public transport to Farset, use the Translink Journey Planner to get timetables. It’s recommended you alight at the Great Victoria Street Translink station, which is only a five minute walk from our building.
If you are walking from the Great Victoria Street station, take the following route, or use this map to get directions from your current location.
- Use the Hope Street exit and walk towards the main road (Hope Street), in the direction of Days Hotel.
- Turn right and walk along Hope Street to the traffic light controlled junction. This mural will be visible to your left.
- Cross the road and walk down Linfield Road (between the mural and the Murray & Co Tobacconists building on the right). Continue along Linfield Road around the bend. A large illuminated “Weavers Court” sign will be visible.
- Walk through the pedestrian gate and enter Weavers Court. If the gates are closed at night, ring the intercom button beside the pedestrian gate for entry.
- Farset Labs is the building directly behind the main map, opposite the Security office, and is marked C. We are Unit 1, and are signposted throughout Weavers Court.
Driving or cycling to Farset Labs
Enter Weavers Court by main gate. Follow the road round to the right, then take the second left after only about 20m, followed by an immediate right (ie. don’t go under the archway).
We are Unit 1 - ground floor of the only building on the right. If the gates are closed at night, ring the intercom button beside the pedestrian gate for entry.
Please do not leave bicycles blocking doors or entrances, or in the way of equipment or storage areas.
Note for drivers: during peak hours (08:00-09:30 / 16:30-18:00, Monday – Friday), parking space may be limited. We have one dedicated space in front of our door, but otherwise you may need to park in the main car park.