So, you just became a member and you’re planning your first visit to the hackerspace! Our hackerspace is open 24/7/365, and you can come down any time.
Let’s head down to the space, make a cup of tea/coffee, and go for a dander.
- You can walk, bike, scooter, take public transport, or drive to get to the hackerspace. Here’s a rundown of relevant transport facilities.
- Bike rack in the business park
- Europa bus station nearby
- Great Victoria train station nearby
- Weavers Court car parking, and 3 reserved spaces you are welcome to use
- Arriving at Weavers Court, head through the main gates. If they’re closed, use the intercom on the right-hand column - the hackerspace is open 24/7/365.
- Once you’re in the business park, find the Farset Labs building and use the door code to get in.
Welcome to Farset Labs Hackerspace!
So, now that you’re in the space, let’s make a cup of tea/coffee and go for a dander to check it out.
- Head to the kitchen (downstairs/upstairs) and put on the kettle - there’s shared tea, coffee and milk that members get from the local shop.
- While we’re boiing the kettle, let’s check in on social media - you’ll need the wi-fi.
- Once the kettle’s boiled, grab a tea bag, any cup you see and some milk from the fridge. If we’re out of something, pop in to the local shop to get some more.
Now, let’s go for that dander and have a look at what we’ve got in the hackerspace!
Tea/coffee in hand, you are free to roam the wildlands of the hackerspace - it’s time to build your own adventure! Where will you go first?
- Event space
- Gaming area
- Members storage
- Post office
- Meeting room
- Pod space
- Streaming area
- Voice booth